This past week Kylie and I--with some help from some local creative types--have been working on a little project to make our wedding invitations a little more unique to who Kylie and I are. I can't tell you anything more than this, but I must say I have to fight back the urge to spill the beans.We are only part way done, so the invitations probably go out until the middle of September. (Yes, we realize we are cutting it close to the traditional "mail invites 6-weeks before the ceremony" rule.)
And I am not a tease. A week after the invitations go out, we will post "the essence" of the project on this blog so everyone can have fun with it.
Can't wait to see the invite!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I wrote that post about the invites. Well, I am putting the finishing touches on the invites right now. (Yes, I realize what time it is, but staying up late is the only way to get these done!)
ReplyDeleteThey should be mailed tomorrow...er I mean today (Thursday).