Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Subscribe to Updates

A friend suggested that I create a subscription for people who want to be emailed when the blog is updated. So here it is!

On the right side of the blog I created a place for you to enter your email address (like the subscription box shown in this blog post). After entering your email address a screen will pop up as part of the verification process, along with an activation message emailed to you.

I've never built a subscription list through Google Feedburner, but supposedly you will get one email on the evenings when the blog is updated, telling you of the new blog posts. Tonight is the big test!

UPDATE: The test email went swimmingly! A copy of each blog post written today was included in the test email I got just now. So the subscription feature works well!

>> If at any point you want to unsubscribe to the blog feed, just click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the emails you get. <<

No comments:

Post a Comment