Monday, August 6, 2012

THANK YOU!!!


A HUGE thank you to everyone for all the congratulatory words you have been emailing us (and Facebooking Kylie). We didn't expect all of this! We have been working so hard on prepping for the wedding that we really haven't had time to just sit back and soak it all in. Yet your wonderful words are really warming our hearts and reminding us how great a time is this.

This also is inspiring us to do more with this blog. We are currently digging through pictures to post and will upload different sets every week. So keep your eye on the Photo Gallery for those!

I have also started up a Vimeo page to post different videos. I already have a few that I just need to upload. Some are good quality, some...not so much (shot on a Flip cam). But they are all fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment