Thursday, September 6, 2012

25 Hours in a Day

Have you ever had one of those days when you just wished you had more time in the day?

With all of this wedding planning, Kylie and I are regularly running out of time in the day. Of course it doesn't help that we are working on remodeling her basement at the same time we are planning the wedding, or that creating our invitation is taking longer than we expected. And as November approaches, I am expecting more busy-ness, not less. How can I get more time???

Well, lo and behold, Kylie and I are going to get ONE day with 25 HOURS in it! And right when we need it most: on the wedding day!

The reason we are so fortunate to actually be gifted with an extra hour (something most would say is literally impossible) is that daylight savings time ends on our wedding day! So at 2 AM on November 4th we suddenly gain an extra hour as we repeat the 1 o'clock hour.

Now we just have to make sure we get up at 1 AM so we don't waste it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment