Wow! I did not expect these wedding invitations to become all consuming of my time, energy, and wakefulness!We had hoped to have put the invites in the mail last Monday, but because of a series of delays I was not able to author the DVD until Monday. To try and catch up I stayed up until midnight on Sunday, 5am on Monday, 2am on Tuesday, and 6am on Wednesday. Even in college I didn't pull consecutive alnighters like that! ;)
Anyway, today I mailed 80% of the invitations that we are mailing, but only hand delivered less than 10% of the ones we are giving in person. We hope to be at 100% by Monday.
Now I have to finish up the "follow-up," since the invitation is just a part of the process. There is an important link within the invite to help in the RSVP & registry process, yet the link's destination is only half built.
Guessing it is going to be another late night for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment