Okay, this isn't a wedding thing. But it still has to do with adventures that Kylie and I have done together.Back in April 2012 Kylie and I worked on a pilot project for the Oregon Historical Society. We traveled to Redmond, Oregon to film a documentary on the Peterson Rock Garden.
There were three teams on this project: the 3D laser scanning team, the panoramic still-photo team, and the video team. Kylie and I comprised the entire video team. Our task was to:
1) stylistically film the entire rock garden to showcase its various structures,
2) film interviews of experts and guests of the rock garden, and
3) take still photographs of the site for the Oregon Historical Society application.
Two news sources ran articles of this project:
* Oregon Business (The color photo of the castle was taken by me)
* LiDAR News: Kylie and I are pictured filming one of the interviews.
No comments:
Post a Comment