We knew it was probably going to be a rainy afternoon on our wedding day, but never like this!
I'm not completely referring to Oregon, however. Hurricane Sandy may be 3000 miles away, but it is really throwing our wedding plans through the spin cycle.
* Our main videographer's is having to make alternate arrangements to fly in because his original plan was to fly through New York.
* Our audio/visual tech's flight got cancelled (also flying through New York), and so we might have to proceed without him. He'll find out tomorrow if he can find another plane to get back before the wedding. (So please forgive us if we end up using the venue's sound system...I've heard it isn't that good.)
* Kylie and my flight to Puerto Rico goes through Newark, New Jersey, which is right where Hurricane Sandy did most of her damage. Fortunately that is more than a week away, but I realize that there might still be delays.
So please keep us in your prayers. We've kept a very good attitude with all of the last minute arrangements, and are ready to roll with anything and everything that happens. It'll be fun!
On a positive note, Kylie and I did some location scouting last Sunday and found two great spots to take pictures before the wedding. Just pray that the rain lets up long enough that we can get some classy shots without getting drenched. (Umbrellas are in our future...)

No comments:
Post a Comment