Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Coding...Not Normally Part of Wedding Planning!

Blogging. This isn't my first time doing it...in fact I've had to write blogs for two different jobs that I've had. However, html coding isn't the easiest language to work with--especially when you throw in PHP and CSS--particularly for a guy like me with no computer programming background. (My schooling is in biochemistry/biophysics, with graduate work in neurotoxicology.)

So I'm still trying to coax this blog to be everything I want it to be. My biggest obstacle right now is coding the Honeymoon page so that it is more interactive. My goal is to have graphical links around the central body, with each graphic linking to a different part of the honeymoon (e.g. travel, hotel, adventures, food, etc). My ultimate goal is to allow you, the viewer, to give suggestions for places we should check out, or tips regarding the locale.

So expect that this blog will continue to change as I learn how to code this thing CORRECTLY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment